Call center executives receive or make calls with customers and potential clients. Often on-the-job training prepares you for the role and required education is minimal. Thus anyone, looking for an entry level job in the field of customer service can apply for call center jobs:
Typically, a call center executive:
- Listens and resolves customer complaints
- Answers customers’ questions regarding functioning of a product/service
- Convinces and guides customers in making the purchase
- Receives orders, process payments and handles billing
- Maintains records of incoming calls, issues faced, and resolution provided
People working on call center jobs earn an average hourly wage of $13.00. Jobs that require making sales over cold calling often pay incentive based on number of sales an executive is able to make.