- Plano, TX
- August 18, 2020
ADDITIONAL WORK LOCATIONS:
Were excited youve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, well help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. GROW MORE with your own customized career path. LEARN MORE with award-winning training. EARN MORE with industry-leading compensation. And CARE MORE in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Lets get started!SUMMARY
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Facilities Assistant worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina. Wages will be determined by skill set presented by candidate.RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping, sanitizing etc.
* Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
* Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
* Install appliances and equipment
* Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
* Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
* Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
* Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
* Report to a facilities manager for issues
* Proven experience in office, hotel or apartment care or other similar position
* Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
* Experience using hand and electrical tools
* Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
* Very good communication and interpersonal skills
* Physical stamina and dexterity
High school diploma or equivalentPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person in this position will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal; and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally sit, type, climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.