The Foth Companies is Hiring - Apply Now
Industrial Wastewater Project Manager
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- August 24, 2020
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment* Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement* Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day* If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
FOTH INFRASTRUCTURE & ENVIRONMENT, LLCis currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-orientedPROJECT MANAGER,who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and has a desire to contribute to our clients successes.This individual will lead industrial wastewater projects and will be based in ourMINNEAPOLIS, MN, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA, DES MOINES, IA, GREEN BAY, WI, MILWAUKEE, WI, OR MADISON, WI location.
* Lead project team throughout the project life cycle including development of scope of services, cost estimate for service, proposal presentation, project plan through design, bid, construction, and project closeout phases for a wide range of projects
* Lead design build and turnkey project development and capital estimating
* Ensure the project team, including partner firms and subcontractors, understand and deliver client expectations according to agreed scope, budget, and schedule
* Lead efforts to solve complex technical, financial, scheduling, and regulatory issues, including multi-party negotiation to achieve solutions
* Lead and manage capital funding process
* Coordinate with procurement resources and develop procurement plan
* Optimize project schedule and financial performance using Foth project management tools and processes
* Develop and implement risk mitigation and contingency plans
* Proactively identify opportunities to expand existing client relationships and collaborate with the client team leader to pursue those opportunities
* Ensure adherence to safety procedures and standards
* Bachelors degree in engineering or related degree
* Five or more years as a project manager using Stage Gate Project Execution Life Cycle process
* Ten or more years experience in engineering positions focused on capital industrial projects
* Experience with MS Project
* Industrial capital project experience
* Experience managing scope, budget, and schedule on complex projects involving multiple contractors, partner firms, and internal team members
* Experience representing clients with regulators and negotiating/expediting issue resolution
* Ability to travel approximately 25%
* Previous experience managing design, bid, and build projects
* Applicable professional registration or certification
* Industrial wastewater project experience
* PMP or ability to obtain
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.
Apply for this job