The Foth Companies is Hiring - Apply Now
Industrial Wastewater Project Manager
- Des Moines, IA
- August 24, 2020
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Project Manager, who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and has a desire to contribute to our clients successes. This individual will lead industrial wastewater projects and will be based in our Minneapolis, MN, Cedar Rapids, IA, Des Moines, IA, Green Bay, WI, Milwaukee, WI, or Madison, WI location.
* Lead project team throughout the project life cycle including development of scope of services, cost estimate for service, proposal presentation, project plan through design, bid, construction, and project closeout phases for a wide range of projects
* Lead design build and turnkey project development and capital estimating
* Ensure the project team, including partner firms and subcontractors, understand and deliver client expectations according to agreed scope, budget, and schedule
* Lead efforts to solve complex technical, financial, scheduling, and regulatory issues, including multi-party negotiation to achieve solutions
* Lead and manage capital funding process
* Coordinate with procurement resources and develop procurement plan
* Optimize project schedule and financial performance using Foth project management tools and processes
* Develop and implement risk mitigation and contingency plans
* Proactively identify opportunities to expand existing client relationships and collaborate with the client team leader to pursue those opportunities
* Ensure adherence to safety procedures and standards
* Bachelor s degree in engineering or related degree
* Five or more years as a project manager using Stage Gate Project Execution Life Cycle process
* Five or more years experience in engineering positions focused on capital industrial projects
* Experience with MS Project
* Industrial capital project experience
* Experience managing scope, budget, and schedule on complex projects involving multiple contractors, partner firms, and internal team members
* Experience representing clients with regulators and negotiating/expediting issue resolution
* Ability to travel approximately 25%
* Ten or more years experience in engineering positions focused on capital industrial projects
* Previous experience managing design, bid, and build projects
* Applicable professional registration or certification
* Industrial wastewater project experience
* PMP or ability to obtain
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth, the largest engineering and science consulting firm headquartered in Wisconsin, employs more than 600 members and operates in 26 locations to provide our national and international clients with convenient, personal services.
Our dynamic science and engineering teams at Foth are organized into business units - Environment Solutions, Infrastructure Solutions, and Production Solutions - each comprised of extraordinary talent embodying decades of knowledge and specialized expertise. We bring our 80 year history of success and interdisciplinary knowledge to every client we serve, understanding their business, providing trusted advice, and developing customized, innovative solutions with remarkable energy and ingenuity.
Foth provides engineers, scientists, and other talented professionals an award-winning employment experience, including flexibility to balance work and life. We take on our clients toughest challenges which provides meaningful project assignments working alongside creative and dedicated team members.
Foth s commitment to our members is demonstrated by annually reinvesting 5% of professional fee revenues in professional development activities. Our work environment is professional, collaborative, and fun. Each day, we work together in a unified, values-based culture, helping our clients achieve their goals and improving the world we live in.
Join our team and experience the Foth difference!
Apply for this job