Regional Account Manager
- Des Moines, IA
- December 3, 2020
YOU'RE AHEAD OF THE CURVE IN MARKET ACCESS TRENDS AND MARKET DYNAMICS.
You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our clients products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique Regional Access Manager role with Syneos Health.
Direct Guidance will come from Director of Market Access. Day to day reporting activities and account management execution will be provided and supervised by the Director of Market Access. The RAM will be directly responsible for developing key relationships in two key customer bases - Centers of Excellence (CoEs) and regional priority accounts while understanding and influencing local payer coverage policies so that physicians have access to product for patients. The RAM will also be responsible for local market analysis/business planning including account profiling and influencer mapping to ensure clear pathways to care exist in local markets such as influencing product placement on formulary and inclusion into EHRs at targeted accounts. YOU WILL:
* Communicate and collaborate with field partners such as NAM team on national payer coverage policies impacting the local market and sales team with establishing protocols in key accounts.
* Influencing product placement on formulary and inclusion into ERMs at targeted accounts.
* Educate key stakeholders in priority accounts on appropriate coding for product.
* Identify and engage local KOLs and product champions.
* Identify and engage key PBDMs in geography
* Effectively allocate resources in order to engage key customers (system executive directors, practice managers, physicians, and local KOLs).
* Execute client identified initiatives to a high level of achievement.
* Demonstrate market account knowledge and leadership with both internal stakeholders (including cross functional teams such as Marketing, Medical Science Liaisons, Operations, Trade and Sales teams) and external stakeholders (COE decision makers, KOLs, etc.).
* Responsible to interact and deliver presentations with customers virtually as needed
* Thoroughly understand how policy and formulary decisions are made at targeted accounts and how to best influence and positively impact.
* Effectively utilize CRM system to maintain a data repository of all account profiles and keep the life cycle of account management updated in electronic database.
* Identify & utilize the resources needed to monitor managed market trends & market dynamics.
* Communicate effectively with the commercial team on managed market trends.
* Provide input to payer marketing on overall market strategy including feedback on local market strategy.
* Operate in full compliance of company policies and corporate governance.
ALONG WITH DEMONSTRATED INITIATIVE, RESOURCEFULNESS AND A RESULTS-ORIENTED MINDSET, THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
* Bachelor's Degree required; Masters Degree preferred
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience and proven success in biotech / pharmaceutical industry
* Minimum of 3 years demonstrated account management experience in hospital setting
* Previous experience in oncology or rare/orphan disease with a buy and bill product
* Proven ability to build and maintain customer engagement through digital and virtual channels
* Successful experience in product launches and execution of launch strategies/tactical plans
* Billing/coding/reimbursement experience preferred
* Strong financial background and analytical skills
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
WHY SYNEOS HEALTH* Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, youre essential in solving and executing against todays toughest commercialization challenges facing the worlds leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, youll be supported by team members who, like you, arent afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients*
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)