The Foth Companies is Hiring - Apply Now
Lead Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Administrator / Business Analyst
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- March 16, 2021
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment* Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement* Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day* If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
As one of the top 100 engineering firms in the U.S. and the largest headquartered in Wisconsin, Foth is a tightly-knit and diversified team of over 600 members strong. Our engineers, scientists, consultants, construction managers, and affiliated professionals work together to deliver smart solutions to our public and private clients. We are currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented LEAD ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) ADMINISTRATOR / BUSINESS ANALYST for our any of our Foth locations and/or remote, who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to solving our clients toughest challenges.
In this role you will work closely with the many different functional areas (Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Project Management, Project Controls, Contracts and Risk Management, Business Development/CRM/Marketing, Project Accounting, etc.) on support services and a variety projects that entail implementing upgrades, integrating third party applications, business process improvements, training end-users, collecting requirements and automating business rules and controls.
* Support Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint, FMIS Procurement, Open Asset, and MS Power BI
* Maintain the business workflow/integrations with HCM (Dayforce) and other business/technical applications
* Develop, implement and maintain ERP systems, documentation, user defined components, and workflows
* Collect and translate business requirements into ERP solutions
* Perform business systems and workflow analysis
* Design and implement system controls, global reports, dashboards, and business intelligence reporting for KPI/Metrics
* Participate on special initiatives to deliver ERP projects to maximize capabilities in the project planning, project management, accounting &finance, CRM, procurement and other functional areas
* Create user guides, training curriculum, policies and other pertinent documentation for internal and external partners
* Lead subject matter expert (SME) user group collaborative sessions
* Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades and new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments
* Serve as a liaison with Deltek and related vendors
* Travel to Foth locations as required
* Escalate issues effectively and appropriately within the organization working collaboratively to resolve
* Serve as a backup to the Director of ERP
* 10+ years business experience in the professional consulting, construction, manufacturing, financial or related industries
* 5+ years experience in one or more of the following: business analytics, project management, project controls, business management/finance, resource planning, or CRM using ERP solutions as a functional expert, administrator or analyst
* Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Project Management, Project Controls, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
* Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Flexibility and problem solving skills
* 2+ years experience developing custom reports, dashboards and/or visualizations for various roles from basic user to Project Managers to executives
* 2+ years experience of project management experience
* Previous experience with FMIS Procurement, Project Portfolio Management, Capital Estimating, Microsoft Project or Primavera and or various Project Risk applications
* Previous experience supporting Enterprise Business Application such as an Enterprise Resource Planning System, Learning Management System, or Customer Relationship Management
* Previous migration experience from Vision to Vantagepoint
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.
Apply for this job