CheckPoint Software Technologies is Hiring - Apply Now
Cloud Alliance Manager
- Seattle, WA
- July 26, 2021
Check Point s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the security landscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting-edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast-growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point s leading sales team and take your career one step ahead!
Your Impact & Responsibilities
Check Point is leading the next paradigm shift in cloud security and is looking for an experienced Cloud Alliance Manager to develop relationships and manage the success of our global partnership with AWS and potentially other global cloud providers and cloud ISVs. As the WW AWS Cloud Alliance Manager within Check Point, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy through building alignment with AWS global teams, driving mind share and evangelizing our priority initiatives.
Responsibilities include diving our joint (AWS & Check Point) alliance plans and managing the strategic regional relationships keeping the focus on the agreed upon priorities. This includes driving executive sales alignment, product team alignment, marketing support, field and channel relationships, tracking progress and driving enablement. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, along with managing the day-to-day interactions, you will help drive top-line revenue growth, deep partner engagement, and overall market adoption. The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to engage at an executive level, AWS global experience, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise sales executives and channels. A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and Go-To-Market plans are important skills. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, hands-on experience working with large global conglomerates, along with working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
* Developing joint strategic global plans with AWS, other Cloud ISVs, sales and channels.
* Experience working with Cloud ISVs to developing Go to Market (GTM) programs, especially with AWS.
* Engage the global leadership team, worldwide Cloud field sales organization, channels, and customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for all parties.
* Set a strategic business development plan to achieve target markets and ensure it is in line with the Check Point strategic direction. This includes developing a detailed alliance plan and tracking the progress toward those goals.
* Prepare and give regular AWS alliance reviews to the management team.
* Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing, and business terms.
Your Knowledge & Skills
* Prior AWS Cloud Alliance Management experience required.
* 8+ years of experience in IT security sales and managing Global Enterprise Accounts
* 8+ years of business development experience in the software/technology industry
* Strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
* Good technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization,
* Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions and product strategy between AWS, Check Point and our customers.
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future.
* Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math ( STEM majors) or equivalent experience.
* MBA or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed customer metrics.
* Preferred location Washington, US