Insituform Technologies USA, LLC
Aegion Corporation is Hiring - Apply Now
- Howell, MI
- August 2, 2021
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC. is seeking an experienced Field Engineer.
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC, an Aegion company, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
* Provide oversight and project support for production, safety, quality, and project management standards.
* Responsible for pre-bid site surveys, contract execution/project start-up, and closeout
* Work with field crews and subcontractors to track and manage project costs, meet expected production rates, and gross profit margins.
* Attend pre-bid, pre-construction, and project status meetings with our customers.
* Prepare, submit, and track Submittals and RFI s.
* Assist with scheduling jobs
* Prepare scopes of work and assist with awarding of Subcontracts
* Handle material procurement. Jobsnow
* BS/BA degree with a concentration in Engineering or Construction Management and 1+ years related field construction management experience OR 5+ years experience in water/sewer or municipal environment required.
* Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
* Primavera (PCM, P6 tools) and JD Edwards software experience a plus.
* Strong focus on customer satisfaction required.
* Overnight travel may be required up to 10%.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested