Infoblox is Hiring - Apply Now
Senior Solution Architect
- Columbus, OH
- August 26, 2021
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine s Best Workplaces for 2020. We deliver secure, cloud-first network experiences, by making hybrid, multi-cloud networking simple and reliable for everyone. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
Infoblox has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Solution Architect to join our Ohio Valley Team in Columbus, Ohio, reporting to the manager of Solution Architecture for the region. In this role, you will work closely with our world-class sales team to remove technical barriers in the sales process through opportunity qualification, product demonstrations, and technical presentations. You will be the trusted technical advisor who can effectively position Infoblox solutions. If you want to be one of few DNS subject matter experts in the world and be part of a truly dynamic and reciprocal team that provides extraordinary service to its clients then Infoblox is the right place to grow your career.
You re the ideal candidate if you are an energetic, hardworking, dependable team player who has strong cloud/security and communication (DDI DNS/DHCP/IPAM) experience.
What you ll do:
* Build business cases and technical differentiation in sales opportunities by educating customers and partners about Infoblox solutions
* Develop pre-sales engineering content (presentations, demos, webinars) on Infoblox solutions for customer and partner audiences
* Design solution and architectural diagrams that convey a proposed Infoblox solution, how it will be engineered, and how it integrates with other vendors
* Educate partner technical sales teams about Infoblox solutions and technologies and when/how to identify opportunities and position Infoblox solutions to customers
What you ll bring:
* 8+ years of experience supporting technical sales of enterprise network solutions
* 8+ years of experience in networking technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, IPv4/v6, and UNIX Admin, as well as experience with switches, routers, and firewalls in Intranet/Internet/Extranet environments
* Strong knowledge of general security best practices and direct experience with at least one security product
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technology simply
* Ability to work in the field frequently
* 4-year degree preferred
What success looks like:
* After six months, you will
* Have a foundational knowledge of our entire product/solution portfolio
* Demonstrate fluency with either on-prem or SaaS-based Infoblox solutions
* Identify one to two specialization areas
* Be able to handle primary SA customer-facing tasks with only occasional help from others
* After about a year, you will
* Demonstrate fluency with all Infoblox solutions
* Be able to handle advanced SA customer-facing tasks with only occasional help from others
* Be able to conduct POCs and customer demos with little to no supervision
* Be the go-to person for specialization area for your assigned region
We ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it s like to be a Bloxer. We think you ll be excited to join our team.