Virtual Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist
- RemoteCincinnati, OH
- September 14, 2021
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
Youre bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our clients products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Responsibilities This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver.
The Virtual Sales Specialist (VSS) implements the clients marketing plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, the VSS will utilize all marketing and selling material. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare clinic personnel. The VSS will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative.
Key Job Responsibilities: (Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following):
* Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
* Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted HCPs.
* Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement.
* Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of promoted products.
* Communicates effectively with peers, outside sales representatives and management.
* Effectively collaborates with Clients outside field force as directed
* Execute comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling resources.
* Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory utilizing an effective pre-/post-call process.
* Presents a professional sales image in all business matters.
* Display exemplary phone etiquette following approved call talking points/guide.
* Works collaboratively with client staff and vendor partners across service lines.
* Answers incoming calls and perform outgoing calls in a professional manner following client guidelines and business rules
* Complies with departmental standards regarding training, professional development, communication, management of workload, and safety/emergency situations.
* Participate in all training and development programs.
* Maintain required project documentation.
* Completes all necessary compliance training and administrative tasks in a timely manner.
* Manages and maintains expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
* Understands and utilizes Telephony system and records appropriate information in the CRM database in accordance with customer business rules and training.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
* BA/BS Degree required
* 2+ years of Inside Pharmaceutical Sales experience; history of documented and consistent track record of success in exceeding results in prior roles
* Strong sales, listening and phone based communication skills.
* Expert selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success.
* Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge to promote products in a highly compliant manner.
* Excellent attention to detail and proficiency in multi-tasking.
* Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation.
* Effectively work independently and as a team member
* Possess strong business acumen skills.
* Demonstrated capability in prioritizing workload depending on program needs.
* Strong technical/computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and able to leverage digital technology and resources.
* Ability to travel as required for training, POA meetings, etc.
* Proven ability to work with all regulatory legal, and compliance parameters.
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, youre empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. Were dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, youll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)