Actium Health is Hiring - Apply Now
- Palo Alto, CA
- September 15, 2021
Join a Hypergrowth Company and Make an Impact
We're incredibly proud of our innovative and thought leading clients and can promise that your projects will involve solving challenges for leading healthcare organizations.
Actium Health formerly known as SymphonyRM is a venture backed healthcare start-up based in the Bay Area. We move care beyond treating diseases to targeted interventions across the patient journey to create the influence and loyalty for patients to live healthier lives. Leveraging cutting edge data science to guide "Next Best Actions", our HealthOS platform empowers our clients to make smarter decisions in their businesses with our prioritization engine. With significant clients live on the platform to date, Actium Health is expanding into new healthcare verticals and is ready to bring on a Product Manager to help define the next chapter of our Actium Health platform to deliver industry changing Next Best Actions for our healthcare clients.
* Contribute to the product vision and represent the Actium Health product direction internally and externally.
* Identify new opportunities to create value for our customers.
* Define, develop and ruthlessly prioritize roadmaps for different areas of the product.
* Deeply understand our customers and their problems. Bring their voice into the development process.
* Partner with engineering and UX to solve important and challenging problems every day.
* Own creation of use cases, requirements, stories, maps, slides, and anything else needed to communicate and collaborate with various teams.
* Act as the product owner for your engineering team. Provide visibility to team risks and impediments and work to eliminate them.
* Inspire and lead across teams. Facilitate alignment among engineering, sales and customer success groups and stakeholders.
* Conduct research as needed to drive the strategy behind new and existing product opportunities.
* Train and support sales & customer success team members on new products and features.
* At least 3 - 5 years of product management experience
* Self-starter, with the ability to work independently across multiple concurrent initiatives in a fast paced environment with evolving priorities.
* Excellent problem-solving skills, business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities.
* Degree in a technical discipline or other technical background.
* Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban).
* Experience in building enterprise SaaS/Platform software products.
* Effective communicator - You communicate well with engineering and cross-functional teams, can effectively present plans and roadmap to internal stakeholders and C-Level execs, are comfortable pitching your product to diverse external audiences and have a strong influencing capabilities.
* Ability to identify growth opportunities for your product, turn ideas into a roadmap, and execute.
* Excellent organizational skills - planning, setting and managing reasonable timelines, while delivering projects that align to the business strategy.
* Bachelor's Degree
* You have strong technical abilities to hold your own in debates with technical architects and engineers.
* Familiarity with modern software development practices used to build and deploy web applications.
* Domain experience in Healthcare.
* Understanding of digital marketing and tools/techniques.
At Actium Health, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Actium Health believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Statement
We understand that healthcare disparities persist for marginalized communities, including but not limited to individuals who identify as BIPOC or as part of the LGBTQ+ community. As leaders in the healthcare technology space, we believe we have a moral obligation to build a product that promotes equity in healthcare that centers the lived experiences of people from marginalized communities. We encourage people with all backgrounds to apply, even if you don't believe you meet all the criteria! Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement is below:
"Our mission is to promote fairness and equity in healthcare - leveraging the power of artificial intelligence combined with human creativity.
We commit to find and root out healthcare bias and inequity.
We will solve this challenge with a diverse team, and we will help healthcare proactively serve the underserved.
CCPA disclosure notice