Actium Health is Hiring - Apply Now
- Palo Alto, CA
- November 9, 2021
Join a Hypergrowth Company and Make an Impact
We're incredibly proud of our innovative and thought leading clients and can promise that your projects will involve solving challenges for leading healthcare organizations.
Actium Health formerly known as SymphonyRM is a venture backed healthcare start-up based in the Bay Area. We move care beyond treating diseases to targeted interventions across the patient journey to create the influence and loyalty for patients to live healthier lives. Leveraging cutting edge data science to guide "Next Best Actions", our HealthOS platform empowers our clients to make smarter decisions in their businesses with our prioritization engine.
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce administrator to ensure that Actium Health capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products.
To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales department operations.
* Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
* Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
* Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
* Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
* Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
* Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
* Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
* Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
* Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
* Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
* A bachelor's degree in computer science preferred
* 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
* Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
* Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
* Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
* In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
* Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
* Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
* Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
At Actium Health, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Actium Health believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Statement
We understand that healthcare disparities persist for marginalized communities, including but not limited to individuals who identify as BIPOC or as part of the LGBTQ+ community. As leaders in the healthcare technology space, we believe we have a moral obligation to build a product that promotes equity in healthcare that centers the lived experiences of people from marginalized communities. We encourage people with all backgrounds to apply, even if you don't believe you meet all the criteria! Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement is below:
"Our mission is to promote fairness and equity in healthcare - leveraging the power of artificial intelligence combined with human creativity.
We commit to find and root out healthcare bias and inequity.
We will solve this challenge with a diverse team, and we will help healthcare proactively serve the underserved.
CCPA disclosure notice