AGCO is Hiring - Apply Now
Pricing Manager Job
- Batavia, IL
- October 23, 2021
Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees in every function, every geography and at every level have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
The AGCO Parts Division has an exciting opportunity for a high-impact Pricing Manager to join its team in delivering extraordinary results at the Batavia Parts Distribution Center. This is a role with growth potential and developmental opportunities. In this position, you will drive the highest level of service and quality to our dealership network.
This candidate is responsible for all pricing activities and functions for the North America Parts Division including price setting and positioning, price discounts, promotions and incentives, marketing campaigns and profit margin management. The pricing manager will work with global counterparts to establish continuity of price lists, strategies, processes, and pricing tool.
What you will do:
* Design and implement pricing strategies, own price management process, and manage published price books
* Influence and steer pricing improvement actions through data-driven decisions. Recommend price strategy changes and steer implementation based on science and fact-based analysis
* Lead margin reporting, analysis, and forecast on a regular cadence through presentations to Parts division executives and other business segment executives
* Lead any process implementation for margin management between Purchasing, Finance, Forecast & Planning, Marketing, and Pricing
* Work with Product Marketing Team and Aftersales team to establish pricing objectives and pricing priorities in order to achieve profitable growth using a consistent approach
* Working with wholegoods pricing and marketing to establish strategies encompassing consistent pricing and support of kits, accessories, and price positions of products listed in wholegood price books
What you will bring:
* Bachelor s degree required in finance, marketing, economics, statistics, accounting, or business
* 5+ years of pricing, marketing, or finance experience
A plus if you have:
* 5+ years of pricing, marketing, or finance experience, preferably in the agriculture, heavy equipment, or heavy truck industry
* General understanding of financial and cost accounting practices
* In depth understanding of marketing, competitive pricing, data collection and statistical analyses required for effective price analysis.
* Project management skills with sales/marketing experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in developing and managing life cycle pricing strategies and segmentation strategies
* Ability to work with global cross-functional team efforts
* Strong PC abilities; expert MS Office and a working knowledge of database and spreadsheet applications
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career - and our business - to the next level.
We also invite you to Make the Most of YOU - Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.