AGCO is Hiring - Apply Now
Manufacturing Engineer - Fabrication Job
- Hesston, KS
- October 23, 2021
An excellent career opportunity to build on your significant Manufacturing Engineering experience to support the New Product Introduction (NPI) process of complex machined parts and sub-assemblies - including strong tooling design, machining, and assembly experience coupled with the challenges of tight tolerances in a high-mix, low-volume environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the NPI support within a high-mix, low-volume environment requiring knowledge of GD& T dimensioning techniques, strong manufacturing assembly skills, detailed understanding of manufacturing processes, and knowledge of all fabrication processes.
* Liaison between manufacturing/fabrication and the engineering organization to assure agreement with drawings and specifications vs. fabrication and manufacturing capabilities. Responsible for leading the review of and driving of required changes to improve NPI manufacturability.
* Responsible for tools to assist with NPI process - including tooling, gaging, fixtures, and assembly work instructions. Lead approval for all tools, gauges, and fixture design drawings.
* Key member in streamlining the manufacture of and resolving any problems related to the NPI process.
Education: B.S. Degree in Engineering or related field
Specific Experience Required:
* Five (5) years manufacturing engineering experience - New Product Introduction experience preferred
* Strong fabrication experience required
* Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing technologies and best practices
* Proficient Knowledge CAD, prefer Pro-E
* Demonstrated leader/change agent within Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.