Customer Service Representative Work At Home
- Charlotte, NC
- November 16, 2021
We're excited you've considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we'll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let's get started!
Req ID: 25879
Additional Work Locations:
We re excited you ve considered to Be More with iQor. We ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let s get started! Summary
We Are Searching For Polite, Professional Customer Service Call Center Agents To Represent Our Clients Professionally By Providing Remarkable Service To Their Customers Via Phone. The Customer Service Call Center Agent May Handle A High Volume Of Inbound Or Outbound Calls And Should Seek To Create A Positive Experience For Each Caller. Customer Service Call Center Agents Will Listen To Customers To Understand The Reason For Their Call, Address All Inquiries And Provde An Accurate And Efficient Response.
This Class Will Onboard On November 15th. Training Will Start On Monday November 22nd. Training Hours Are Monday-Friday 9am To 6pm. Candidates Must Have Open Availability For Pruduction Hours, Currently Schedules Available Are Mid-day Or Late Night Shifts . Starting Pay Is $14.00 Per Hour, With The Opportunity Of Earning Monthly Bonuses And Quartely Raises.
iQor Is offering a Sign on bonus ! During the first 150 days of employment with iQor you will get $2,000! $500 for first 90days, second $750 for 120 days and final $750 for 150 days! Do not miss this opportunity! Responsibilities
* Answer Inbound Calls And Greet Customers With Energy And Enthusiasm.
* Place Outbound Calls And Communicate With Energy And Enthusiasm To Customers.
* Build Lasting Relationships With Clients, Customers, And Other Call Center Team Members Based On Trust And Reliability.
* Understand And Strive To Meet Or Exceed Call Center Metrics While Providing Excellent And Consistent Customer Service.
* Meet Department Productivity And Quality Standards.
* Strive For First Call Resolution And Take True Ownership Of Customer Needs And Issues.
* Communicate And Follow Instructions For One Call Customer Resolution.
* Deliver Amazing Customer Service Through Effective And Timely Resolution Of Various Customer Inquiries And Concerns.
* Take An Active Role In Educating Customers About Our Clients Products And Services.
* Must Be Proficient With Computers.
* Must Have Some Technical Care Experience.
* Must Have A Passion For Mobile Devices And/or Technology
* Must Be Able To Demonstrate Ability To Be Empathetic And Compassionate.
* Must Have Ability To Work Independently And In A Team Environment.
* Experience In A Production Environment.
* Problem Solving Skills.
* Ability To Maintain Accuracy And Production Standards.
* Physical Attendance Is Key To Success And Necessary To Meet Objectives.
* You Have The Flexibility To Work Any Shift, Including Nights And Especially Weekends.
High School Diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School Certificate Or Equivalent Required.
* Occasionally Exert Up To 10 Lbs. Of Force To Push, Pull, Lift Or Otherwise Move Objects.
* Have Visual Acuity To Perform Activities Such As Preparing And Analyzing Data; And/or Viewing A Computer Terminal.
* Speak And Sit For Extended Periods Of Time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.