Work at home customer service representative
- Tempe, AZ
- November 16, 2021
We're excited you've considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we'll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let's get started!
Req ID: 25535
Additional Work Locations:
We re excited you ve considered to Be More with iQor. We ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let s get started!
IQor is looking for inbound work from home customer service representative
Answer incoming customer inquiries *
Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services and policies *
Record customer information within our customer service database *
Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner, while actively listening to their concerns.
Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company s customer service policies *
Other duties as requested
*To be considered for a Work At Home (WAH) position, the following criteria is required*
A dedicated workspace which is located within your own residence that is quiet, a place you will not be disturbed and where there are no noises from your surroundings during work hours.
Applicant must be located in AZ.
We Provide the equipment while you work for us
Hardwired Cable or Fiber Optic connection (no wireless)
Modem must be able to direct connect to PC or laptop during working hours
Minimum 10 mbps download / Minimum 5 mbps upload speeds
$13.25 per hour (Merit increase every 3 months and overtime available)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Paid Time Off
Career development and advancement opportunities
Fun, Friendly, Open, Team Oriented work atmosphere
High school Diploma or equivalent
At least 6 months of experience in customer service
Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude.
Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
Must be detail-oriented.
Dynamic interpersonal and judgment skills.
Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task Summary
We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Service Call Center Agents to represent our clients professionally by providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. The Customer Service Call Center Agent may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. Customer Service Call Center Agents will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response. Responsibilities
* Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm.
* Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm to customers.
* Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
* Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
* Meet department productivity and quality standards.
* Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
* Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer resolution.
* Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
* Take an active role in educating customers about our clients products and services.
* Experience in customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate is preferred.
* Must have ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Problem solving skills.
* Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
* Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
* You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required. Physical Requirements
* Occasionally exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects.
* Have visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data; and/or viewing a computer terminal.
* Speak and sit for extended periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.