Product Management Lead
- Parsippany, NJ
- November 17, 2021
We're excited you've considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we'll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let's get started!
Req ID: 26365
Additional Work Locations:
We re excited you ve considered to Be More with iQor. We ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let s get started! Summary
The Product Manager Lead role is responsible for establishing and maintaining best in class product management processes in the Product organization to transform the way iQor manages the suite of products. This role will lead a team of Product Manager and Business Analyst to guide them through this transformation and mentor them, as well as making sure all product roadmaps, capacity and priorities are aligned.
This role with work very closely with multiple teams in the organization to make sure product priorities and roadmaps are aligned and provide status on current development work but as well working very closely with the product development teams.
This role is critical to ensure efficiencies and proper alignment with organizational priorities. Responsibilities
* Manage and mentor a team of Product Managers
* Develop and maintain best in class product management practices.
* Keep track of work items by product and be able to report accordingly.
* Write and translate business needs into technical work items for developers in our ticketing system.
* Work closely with UI/UX team to be sure requirements are met.
* Establish and maintain product roadmaps keeping track of capacity of the teams and priorities
* Identify and mitigate risks associated with product deliverables.
* Identify and keep track of product management / product development metrics to measure efficiencies and places for optimizations.
* Be able to manage and maintain vendor relationships for third party products.
* Foster and maintain relationship with multiple business teams to identify, translate and communicate business needs and priorities.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* 6 or more years of leadership experience is required. Leadership experience in software companies preferred.
* 3 or more years working in Agile methodologies for software development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc). Certification a plus.
* Familiar with software development lifecycle and ticketing systems (JIRA, Asana, Azure DevOps) [Azure DevOps preferred]
* Data and reporting passion and familiar with reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
* Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred. Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to sit and/or remain stationary for extended periods of time. Individual will be required to type and/or operate a computer and other office productivity machinery for extended periods of time. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal and/or extensive reading. The person in this position may need to occasionally walk or otherwise traverse, stand, exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects, bend, reach, kneel, and/or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.