SunTrust is Hiring - Apply Now
Mortgage Loan Consultant - Hilton Head, SC
- Hilton Head Island, SC
- December 3, 2019
Counsels individual borrowers to ensure that they acquire a loan product appropriate to their individual circumstances. Assesses with customer the best options for the customer's needs and makes recommendations. Analyzes the prospective borrower's income and debt and pre-qualifies the borrower for an affordable mortgage. Counsels the borrower in the home buying and financing process, advises on the financial and long-term impact of various products. Provides disclosures to the borrower, including Loan Estimate. Counsels and advises the borrower in understanding and clearing credit and other problems. Completes detailed applications at times and locations convenient to customers. Spends time outside of office in business development and consultation activities with borrowers, builders and realtors.
Is registered and maintains active, The Company sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identifier number in compliance with the federal S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
* Eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements.
* Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by The Company to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
* T wo or more years of experience in residential mortgage lending with evidence of ability to self source and/or build referral partnerships
* Mortgage production volume of $1,000,000.00 (or greater) per month over the last twelve months
* Solid knowledge of the local market and regulations
Associated topics: banking service, banking solution, customer, loan originator, mortgage loan, mortgage loan officer, mortgage servicing officer, personal banker ii, relationship, sale
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.