AGCO is Hiring - Apply Now
Maint. Man Skilled - 2nd shift Job
- Hesston, KS
- December 5, 2019
This is a 2nd Shift Position.
POSITION: Perform position requirements, including but not limited to major accountabilities in a safe, efficient and effective manner. Able to perform job classification duties, activities and responsibilities of all business units and all product line or sub-departments within all business units and able to perform job classification duties, activities and responsibilities for all lower grade job function classifications.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES (include, but not limited to):
* Follow all Company rules, policies, procedures and requirements especially for: safety, quality, delivery and productivity/cost.
* Inspect, operate, or test machinery, equipment, (including mechanical / electrical / pneumatic / fluid systems) to diagnose malfunctions and problems.
* Able read and interpret variety of types of blueprints and/or schematics, engineering/structural drawings, specification, diagrams, repair manuals, catalogs, or similar information.
* Dismantle machines, equipment, parts or devices (including mechanical / electrical / pneumatic / fluid systems) to access and remove defective components, parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, power tools, or other methods.
* Perform complex maintenance/repair on machines, equipment, parts or devices (including mechanical / electrical / pneumatic / fluid systems) such as inspecting and repairing drives, motors, control units or belts, chains, etc. checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
* Repair machines, equipment, (including mechanical / electrical / pneumatic / fluid systems) or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic calibration/testing devices or other specialized tools/instruments.
* Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in offices, or production/manufacturing areas.
* Assemble, reassemble, install, machinery, or equipment (including mechanical / electrical / pneumatic / fluid systems.)
* Clean or lubricate components and subcomponents of machinery, or equipment (including mechanical / electrical / pneumatic / fluid systems.)
* Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, straightedges or electronic calibration equipment.
* Order parts, supplies, or equipment from catalogs or suppliers.
* Assist other maintenance employees, other employees and train employees on job procedures.
* Use tools, equipment and technology, including hand or power tools, manufacturing/operations equipment and computerized or automated systems.
* Maintain work area(s) in a safe, clean and orderly fashion.
* Perform other duties, activities and responsibilities as instructed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.