Corrpro Companies, Inc.
Aegion Corporation is Hiring - Apply Now
Corrosion Technician I
- Washington, DC
- March 19, 2020
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Corrosion Technician with NACE CP Tester or Technician certification.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com Responsibilities
* Perform testing, evaluation and installation of cathodic protection systems to inhibit corrosion on various structures
* Work with specific objectives and instruction from senior staff on customer drawings and specifications
* Conduct various specific test procedures to gather data for evaluation purposes
* Gather structure-to-soil potential data, soil measurements and rectifier data
* Sketch rectifiers, anodes, test stations, and other design features on prepared drawings
* Assist senior staff in the preparation of survey reports and final job reports
* Sketch physical features of installation site for subsequent detail
* Organize and reduce data gathered, prepare charts and tables
* Assemble data for preparation of final client report including service recommendations
* Provide maintenance of field test equipment, ensure good operating condition and render minor repairs
* NACE CP Tester certification required
* 1 year of cathodic protection survey experience or education preferred
* Strong team, internal customer service skills and problem solving skills are a must
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Must be able to travel to client sites regularly
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance for NACE or other Certifications, Company Truck, 14 days ofPaid Time Off, 8 paid Holidays,and much more.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.