ITI USA Romeoville IL
Aegion Corporation is Hiring - Apply Now
- Romeoville, IL
- March 23, 2020
Insituform Technologies USA, LLCis seeking experienced Boiler Operator.
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com Responsibilities
The Boiler Operator will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the boiler/boiler truck used for variouswaste water pipe lininginstallation methods.
* Identify the proper curing method for each project and follow the appropriate curing schedule.
* Learn Insituform's products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and use of equipment.
* Drive various vehicles (pickups to tractor-trailer rigs) to haul crews and equipment.
* Perform all work safely and effectively while operating the boiler unit to cure the
resin product.* Repair various types of sewer lines by using a specific product and process
* Ensure pull-in tube is properly prepared for installation.
* Install prepared tube in a safe and effective manner using a winch, truck, backhoe,
crane or other appropriate equipment.* Other tasks, as assigned.
* Walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop,crouch, bend, reach, kneel, crawl and stretch
* Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear without visual cues.
* Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs.
* Ability to wear respirator and body harness while entering confined spaces.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Class A or B CDL with Hazmat or be able to obtain within 180 days of hire.
* 2+ years experience working in an outdoor construction environment, preferably with CIPP or water or sewer utilities.
* Must be able to work in confined spaces.
* Must be able to travel, as much as 50% as needed.
* Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and criminal history background check.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to listen and comprehend instructions accurately to learn Insituform's products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and equipment use.
* Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Insituform Technologies, USA LLCoffers Competitive Salaryas well as the opportunity for growth within an expanding worldwide company.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.