InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Mid Software Engineer to work at our headquarters in Manassas, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE. The software engineer will support software development activities, execute technical tasks throughout the software development lifecycle, research new technologies, and adhere to best practices based on customer requirements and goals. The engineer will support and participate in the peer programming processes implemented within the development teams. In addition, the software engineer will support and provide inputs on improvements to the Agile development practices followed on the program. Responsibilities also include:
* Support various tasks and activities within a project and will implement task team activities in overall coordination with the senior software development engineer and other activities across the project.
* This may include analyzing and specifying operational and network environments, internal and external system interfaces, and data schema, and deriving functional, performance, and other requirements.
* Perform evaluations of software applications, protocols, interfaces, and data schema to support integration of new capabilities into an application.
* May also work with the SW engineering team to develop and/or integrate software components for application development, and conduct unit testing to ensure all unit-level requirements are satisfied.
* Duties will include executing all levels of testing and validation events as well as the test and build process to ensure that developed/integrated software components function and interoperate as required within and between systems.
* Bachelors degree in Biometrics is preferred. Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other scientific or technical discipline related is acceptable
* 3-7 years of technical / scientific software development experience in either Android, .NET or Java.
* Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Client-Server Architecture, RDBMS
* .NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, MS SQL Server, SQL, Agile Development, WCF, SMTP/POP3, SFTP, C/C++, C#, Virtualization (VM).
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Technical Recruiter | InCadence Strategic Solutions
10432 Balls Ford Rd. Suite 120
Manassas, VA 20109
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
InCadence Strategic Solutions, founded in 2009, is a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Northern, VA. We specialize in providing cutting edge technical solutions, deep functional and domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high end engineering services for our government clients.
Job Id #: 10028101View All Jobs