The Network Engineer is responsible for management of the network infrastructure lifecycle, analyzing, installing, configuring, maintaining, optimizing of network infrastructure and application components to ensure stability and availability of such system to meet dynamic business expectations.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
* Recommend infrastructure solutions to meet business requirement in compliance with Corp. IT policy & procedure and Corp. contract/procurement guidelines.
* Establish network environment by implementing system configuration; directing system installation, documenting, and enforcing Swarovski Infrastructure standards.
* Maximize network performance by proactive monitoring; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with Corp. Network Service Manager(s) in performance optimization.
* Maintain multi-sites network operations, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities while utilizing applicable warranties and service contracts.
* Responsible for daily LAN/WAN network operations.
* Support network function of the multi-functional Corp. Backend Infrastructure operation in the area of server, storage network, messaging and VM environment.
* Level II Retail Network support (Barracuda solution) to ensure effective support of Retail network environment.
* Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware, VoIP and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
* Ticket logging and fulfill all job requirement (request and Incident) defined by Global IT Network Team Support Service Level Commitment KPI
* Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
* Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g.,routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN)
WHAT WE EXPECT
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2 - 3years relevant experience
* Cisconetworking administration experience required
* Ability to configure and setup Cisco Firewalls, VPN and Security appliances
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
* Maintain a thorough understanding of networking protocol: TCP, UDP, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, IPSec VPN, DMVPN, Frame Relay, and MPLS.
* Domestic and International travel(1 or 2 trips per year)
* Flexible schedule required, including on call nights and weekends
Does this sound like you* If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Be a key part of a global, world-class luxury brand.
* WORK IN A 120 YEAR OLD FAMILY RUN ORGANIZATION THAT FEELS LOCAL, BUT HAS DYNAMIC GLOBAL REACH.
* COME SPARKLE IN ONE OF OUR MANY WORLD-WIDE BUSINESSES HOUSED HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.
* EXPERIENCE A STRONG SENSE OF BELONGING AS WE PROUDLY WORK TOGETHER.
* WHETHER YOU ARE JUST BEGINNING OR CELEBRATING AN EXISTING CAREER, WE INVITE YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN MARK ON SWAROVSKIS RICH HISTORY.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity. Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski designs, manufactures and markets high-quality crystals, genuine gemstones and created stones as well as finished products such as jewelry, accessories and lighting.
Job Id #: 10007.519283View All Jobs