Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker*
At Heidelberg USA, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing our business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for our customers success.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business while managing existing accounts. You will be expected to disrupt customers thinking and build consensus within diverse stakeholders for Heidelberg solutions.
* Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by growing new and existing accounts.
* Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Heidelberg solutions.
* Research prospective organizations to identify the right stakeholders within the customer to sell to.
* Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Heidelberg solutions within their organization.
* Independently ad collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
* Drive our CRM system with the latest customer information, and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
* Collaborate with Marketing to ensure consistent messaging to customers, and help them gather voice of the customer information when needed.
Job Requirements :
* Bachelors degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record
* 5-7 years of relevant work experience in B2B Sales, Business Development or Production Management (in any industry)
* Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions and incentives, company car and gas card and health insurance coverage
* Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organizations growth
* Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges
* Tailors communication to the customers needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
* Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor
* Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success. Uses social media effectively to gain access to and build trustful relationships with prospects and customers.
* Goes out of his/her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision
* Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe
* Shows in-depth understanding of business finance. Ability to gauge the financial impact of business decisions, derive and discuss KPIs related to customer productivity and business performance.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT - DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Heidelberg USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Heidelberg USA, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, please see attached link: http://www.dol.gov/olms/regs/compliance/EO13496.htm
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft (Heidelberg) has been a major provider and partner for the global printing industry for many years. We offer our customers all necessary components essential to the success of their business activities in commercial and packaging printing. We develop and produce core technologies ourselves, while complementary components and technologies are provided to our customers via strategic partnerships. Our products, service offerings and consumables, as well as our partnerships, are tailored to meet specific future-oriented customer needs and are geared towards our customers' economic success.
Job Id #: 135View All Jobs