22, September, 2016
There are a variety of job types and roles in the field of medical science. Depending upon the job role, responsibilities in a medical job may include:
- Carrying out medical investigations to assist medical treatment of patients
- Analyzing lab samples, document the findings and concluding the diagnosis of patients
- Designing and performing research on medical devices, new treatment plans, and drugs
- Managing finances, developing grant proposals for fund generation, recruitment of medical professionals
- Developing healthcare programs for the specific segments of population
There are several types of medical jobs available, and their education requirements and pay levels vary across a large range. A medical technicians earns $14 per hour on an average and may start work after an associate’s degree in medical technology. On the other hand, a medical scientist earns an average of $62,000 per year and requires a bachelor’s or a master’s degree, along with experience as the minimum education.